Monday, April 8, 2013

Survivors Blog April 8, 2013 - Too tired to post ..

Today, I have a bunch of prewritten blog entries to choose from for posting. I am just too tired to make the whole thing work though. So instead I am just going to ask you all for positive thoughts and wishes for this Wednesday. I am starting a new type of chemo and I am a bit nervous about the whole thing. As always, I know I will be healthy and fine and the end of all of this. Days like today are a bit tough because, my only option is to stop and rest!!

So I am going to go enjoy another nap with my puppy and kitty. I  hope this day finds you happy and healthy. Go out and do something exciting because you never know when the time will come when you can't do exciting things anymore....



One member of my in home support crew.... Coaly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!