Friday, April 26, 2013

Survivor's Blog April 26, 2013 - The Blog is Catching On!!!

I am finally ending a tough week with chemo and headed into a few days of calm before the next treatment. I am happy to report that Scrambled Eggs is finally getting some notice. I did a post on PSI bands a couple of weeks ago and now they have posted my blog to their face book page with a wonderful note of encouragement! I also found out that my blog may be featured on a WIS story about dealing with grief. Hopefully, word will get out there and some more cancer survivors will join me in posting positive helpful thoughts and advice to the Internet.

Besides, someone else has to see the humor in having to resort to wearing pajama jeans and slippers to work!!! Look for more posts in the next few days with helpful hints and positive ideas. I start a new chemo drug on May 1, 2013 -- I am sure it will bring a wealth of new tips and tricks.

PSI Bands .. a life saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!