Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Survivors Blog - October 30, 2013- Chemo and Blog Update: Blog topics will be indexed on pages for easier navigation!!!

Hi Everyone-

Just a quick update, I had chemo today. I am a bit sick but, I should be fine in the AM. So no worries. They even got me some new medicine for some of the nastier side effects.  I promise some phone calls to all the folks I am out of touch with this week.

The better news is that I finally have enough blog posts behind me to start to index the pages on Scrambled Eggs. This way survivors can go to a page and simply look for the topic that will help them or an article that will inspire them. Take a look at the pages on this blog titled, "Tips and Tricks" and " Articles" and see what you think? Make sure to let me know if you have any ideas that would make it better or easier for me to do.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!