Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Survivor's Blog- October 16, 2013 Chemo Update

Today is my second try at chemo in two weeks. This time they were able to set an IV in my port. So now I am hooked up to an IV and impatiently waiting to be done and leave. The pain in my port is much better today though it is still present.

Of course, I am going to ignore the go home and rest orders from my nurse today. I am going home to take a nap and then Suzann, my wonderful neighbor, is taking me to the South Carolina State Fair. I am so excited to see all the cakes my students did for the cake decorating and tasting competitions I have heard through the grape vine that some of them won some good prizes!!!




A cake done by Henrietta W., a past student who is now a Wilton Instructor!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!