Saturday, October 26, 2013

Survivor's Blog - October 26, 2013 - Thank You

As many of you have probably noticed, I have not posted in 10 days. Chemo is kicking my butt this time around. I am making it in to teach but, not getting much of anything else done. Thankfully, we have wonderful friends and family who have graciously helped out these past few weeks. I would like to take a moment and thank them here:

Meg P.- Thank you for taking the bull by the horns and getting me a "Buzzy" to stop the pain while I have blood drawn!!! You have made many of my days so much easier.

Suzann & George P.- Thank you for taking me to the State Fair. Not only did you drive me there, you kept me out of the sun and made sure I stayed healthy the whole time!!!

Erin D- My sister, thank you for coming down and sitting through almost every chemo session I have had for the past 2 1/2 years!! ( Despite the fact that you live 3 hours away.) Also a huge thanks for the 2 or 3 hours of vacuuming every surface in my house a couple weeks ago!

Thomas F and sons- Thank you for coming down today and fixing all the crazy plumbing issues in my house! You saved us a bundle and we really enjoyed having you all here.

Bo Hoffman- Thank you for taking your whole Saturday and coming down here all the way from NC to help Thomas fix all the things we have not had time to fix!!!

Kathy and the "ladies from Michael's on Harbison Yarn Night"( Christine and Diane) - for taking all that yarn the Cancer Center had lying around and making it into fantastic hats for the patients at SCOA! ! !You guys are amazing.

Heather A. - My cousin, for your unending stream of cheerful emails, face book messages and adorable cards. You are a one woman "cheer up & get better" support team.
Thank You !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!