Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Belated Anniversay- Scrambled Eggs is a year old!!!

Happy Birthday "Scrambled Eggs"! It is a year down the road from my first blog post and I am happy to say that the Ovarian Cancer Blog is still up and going. At first, I wondered if I was really helping anyone at all? Or was I just talking to myself?

Recently, I have had confirmation that the blog is getting out there. I have met a bunch of survivors and  the blog was  featured on the PSI bands web site. I also learned that for me writing is cathartic. So I am going to keep at this.

I would love it if those of you who have been affected by cancer would write a post for me. I get a large number of people offering to write posts for the blog, then almost no one sends me posts. So if you are reading this , hook a girl up with a post! I can send you some quick guidelines and then you can be featured on the blog. The goal here is to help others through the journey that is cancer.

In the meantime, celebrate a little with me and wish "Scrambled Eggs" a happy birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!