Monday, May 6, 2013

Survivor's Blog May 6, 2013- Natural Recipes to complement your chemo treatment.

As many of you know, I also have a blog for my cake and couponing students at www.sweetcakesandsparklythings.blogspot.com .
 .

Recently I have posted some of my favorite all natural/organic recipes for the home. The nice thing about these recipes is that they are not laden with chemicals that can cause even more chemo reactions. The care list for Doxil chemotherapy that I was given specifies that I should stay away from harsh detergents or chemicals. These recipes are a must in my home. I have been using them for years

If you would like to try them yourself you can look them up on the "recipes" page of this blog or follow the links here:

Natural Laundry Detergent
http://sweetcakesandsparklythings.blogspot.com/2013/04/cheap-thrill-laundry-detergent-you-can.html


Natural Dishwasher  Soap
http://sweetcakesandsparklythings.blogspot.com/2013/04/cheap-thrill-dishwasher-detergent.html


Simple Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!