Monday, October 15, 2012

Survivor's Blog- October 15, 2012 Laughter IS the best medicine...

OK, so I am still having a rough stretch. Recovering from Ovarian Cancer is not fun. I need to do something to lift me up and make me happy. So I hit favorites on my browser and took myself to my favorite Cake Website "Cake Wrecks".

 ( or second favorite after my own www.sweetcakesandsparklythings.blogspot.com ).

My friend Kim A. turned me on to this site years ago and it still makes me laugh so hard I almost pee myself. I am going to link you to my all time favorite blog entry at Cake Wrecks, " Happy Falkersatherhood " .   http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2009/5/4/happy-falker-satherhood.html

Make sure you read the story and watch the follow up video.

Some times you just have to fake it until you make it, and laughter always helps.

This is just a sample of what awaits you.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!