Thursday, November 21, 2013

Survivor's Blog November 21, 2013. Article by Susan Vento....

Several years ago I lost a good friend and mentor, Wally Comer, to Mesothelioma. Prior to his illness, I did not even know what Mesothelioma was. Unlike the Ovarian Cancer that I have, Mesothelioma is completely preventable because it is caused by exposure to asbestos!

So when I was contacted by Susan Vento of the Asbestos Cancer Victims' Rights Campaign, I immediately agreed to help them in any way I could. Susan lost her husband to this terrible disease. Here is a link to Susan's story on the ACVRC website, so that you can take a minute and do something about a completely preventable cancer.

http://cancervictimsrights.org/memories-that-inspire-my-story-of-hope/


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!