Saturday, November 9, 2013

Survivor's Blog- November 9, 2013 - Good news!!!

Hello Everyone-

Today's post is just a short one with some good news. I had my monthly appointment with my Oncologist, Dr. Smith this past Wednesday. For the first time all year, I am on a chemo that I am not having allergic reactions to, and my CA125 blood test improved by 50 points! The drop in my blood work numbers is impressive. Generally a number like that means the cancer is clearing out.We won't know for another couple months when they do a pet scan.

I do have a brain scan scheduled for Friday. One of the side effects of this new treatment is a whopping head ache. Personally, I can stand a few weeks of head ache for a future with out cancer.

So this week has been a good week!

Hampton Mansion flowers, beauty always keeps headaches away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!