Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Survivor's Blog August 6, 2013

Hey Everyone-

Once again, I am at SCOA hooked to an IV pole for chemo. So I am asking all of you to do me a favor: if you are a cancer survivor or if you have supported a person going through cancer I would like you to send me an article for this blog.

I always ask cancer survivors/patients to write about what small thing helped you out the most when you were in cancer treatment?

For caregivers and friends of cancer patients I ask that you write about what you did to support your friend and what seemed to be of most help?

For example, I found the meals my sister cooked up for us the first time I had chemo to super helpful and if I were writing I would mention those as what helped the most. If you are looking for an example here are a couple of past articles to get the creative juices rolling.

http://scrambledeggssurvivingovariancancer.blogspot.com/2013/07/article-by-david-fellow-cancer-survivor.html

http://scrambledeggssurvivingovariancancer.blogspot.com/2013/07/survivors-blog-july-31-2013-article-by.html

The View from my Chemo Chair---IV city!!!!!!
You can send me the article in MS word or Publisher and I will post it directly to my web site. Please remember the goal here is to help other folks with cancer , in particular Ovarian Cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!