Sunday, July 28, 2013

Survivor's Blog: June 28, 2013- Want to feel better, go jump in the lake!!!!




Some days you just have to do something for yourself! With all the rules the Doctor's and Nurses have given me when I am on chemo it is a wonder I can leave the house. I am not supposed to be out in the sun , sit by sunny windows, get too tired, or be out around the public. If I listed all the rules here, I am not left with much I can do. My policy so far has been to use common sense and do my best to stick to the rules where I can. I am still out working with the public ( which irks my Doctor). I feel like I need to get out and see people or I will lose my mind sitting at home!!!
 
 
 A couple of days ago my Niece, Courtney,  and I made a run to 14 Carat in Lexington, SC for some organic healthy stuff we can't get at Publix. Lake Murray looked so inviting that we decided to stop in at the park on our way home and get our feet wet!  Jumping in the lake may not be on the Doctor's list but, we sure had fun!!!!!

The moral is sometimes you just have to go ahead and have some fun, it will make you feel better....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!