Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Survivor's Blog - August 13, 2013 Creativity is good for cancer patients.....

Finally, some proof to back up the theory that creativity is good for cancer patients. For me this is a no brainer, I know that teaching people to use their creative energy and become artists is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. Teaching any art class relieves my pain while I am teaching, as well as helps me keep my sanity through all this yucky treatment.

This is the link to the article and study that appeared in the American Cancer Society News letter this month if you would like to read it:

http://img.delivery.net/cm50content/19439/62483/LP/1-3/Landing1.html?utm_campaign=julyaugust2013&utm_medium=email&utm_source=fullserve-20130807-corpcenter-newconnections-julyaugust2013&utm_content=acxiom


Here are a few of the demo cakes, and recipes I have created since becoming a cancer patient! The more silly I get , the better I feel. Check out the " Chick Deviled Eggs" at the bottom of this post!!!



Spider Cake from Demos 2012

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!