Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Survivor's Blog April 15, 2014- Chemo Update....

As you all may have noticed, I have not been blogging lately. It is a beautiful spring here in South Carolina but, I have not taken advantage of it. As much as I would like too write, the effects of chemo have made it very hard to write anything concise and coherent. Unfortunately, I am also having trouble talking and listening ( ironic isn't it). I am sorry I have been out of touch with so many of you.

Here is the good news, yesterday when I got my blood work my CA125 number is now almost normal, I am at 44.5 and a normal woman's CA125 is 35 or under. This means that I should be able to leave chemo treatments behind shortly.

Meanwhile, I am having a reaction to the current round of chemo - so as soon as I am not hooked to an IV pole today I will be home in bed.

A big thank you to everyone for their kind cards, letters and phone calls in the past few weeks. Hopefully, things will be back to normal soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!